Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Banff wildlife, part two

     Some more pics of wildlife from the Banff trip. Here are a few more elk.
This daddy elk was content to lay around until some other people got too close. He stood up to keep a better eye on them. He looked my way, probably jealous of the Super Duper Zoom! lens.


I zoomed in and didn't even wake her.

And here's a young one taking it easy.

Here is the daddy sheep from that group that crossed the road in front of us.

And this little guy was deciding if he could make the same leap his mom just made. I love this pic, he looks so cute.

And that's about it. Gotta love digital photography, I took about 300 photos in total. No wasted film, no blurry, overexposed shots. Well...kay, these may be a bit overexposed, but I haven't played with them in photoshop yet. That'll be next. I'll see if I can brighten them up any.

No comments: