Monday, April 19, 2010

Banff wildlife and my new lens, part one

     When we ventured to Banff last weekend, it was the first opportunity I have had to try out my new camera lens. I lovingly refer to it as Super Duper Zoom! Here's some examples:


     We came across a large herd of elk. Here they are, doing elk things. This shows about how far away from them we actually were.


     And this is a pic I took with my old zoom lens.


     And this is a pic I took with my Super Duper Zoom!


     Wild huh? Wanna see it again? Here's a lonely sheep we stumbled upon.


     And here he is as taken by my Super Duper Zoom!


     I could see his breath puff out through the lens. It was awesome. This is fun! Here is one more example. A herd of sheep crossing the highway:


     And here is the last of them seen through my Super Duper Zoom!


     Sheep bums everywhere! So cute. Stay tuned for part two for more random pics of animals as showcased by my Super Duper Zoom! YAY!

No comments: