Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday menus, first try.

Well I thought I would give this Monday menu planning thing a go, so here it is.
Breakfasts for me are usually the same - on a work day I have a pack of instant oatmeal, and on the weekend I will have cereal and milk or eggos with maple syrup. Lunch on a work day is a salad of some kind in a wrap, yogurt and a fruit of some kind.

Monday - Leftover pasta and tomato sauce, fried, some kind of veggie, and later after puppy class, strawberries and nofat cool whip on a piece of angel food cake.

Tuesday - Leftover lamb meatballs in sweet and sour sauce with pineapple and orange pepper, served over brown rice.

Wednsday - Chicken/Brie/Apple Sandwiches, side salad, stolen from Earls.

Thursday - Turkey sausage with perogies

Friday - Fennel and orange salad, and brushetta

Saturday - breakfast  for supper! Turkey sausage, hash browns, and egg substitute with cheese, possibly in omelette form with a veggie of some kind..

Sunday - Supper out and Chicago at the Jube.

And that's it! Wish me luck sticking to it. Maybe if it's in writing I'll feel obligated to stick to it.

No comments: