Thursday, May 06, 2010

It's Friday!!!

     And the best kind of friday, the one before holiday! YAY! So I remind my teems of loving fans and followers, there won't be any posts starting tomorrow for a week. I look forward to updating you with hundreds of pics when I return.

     Can't wait to try out the new camera. This will be it's first official trip. I debated long and hard on if it was really necessary to tow all my gear along, but then I thought two things. First, as I thought of each lens, I thought of a scenario which might require it. Second, I thought, you know, at some point I better get used to carrying the whole thing. So off I go with all my gear, and pray I don't lose any bits.

     As much as I am looking forward to both concerts we are seeing, I am really looking forward to doing some winery tours. I've always wanted to, and this is the perfect opportunity. I plan to be wine-sloshed at least one day lol.

     Besides that, I hope everything goes okay. For the amount I fly, I am not a good flyer at all. It's a necessary evil. Most people who fly are happy each time they have a trouble-free flight, but not me. I see each successful flight as lowering my odds of the next one being the same. The more I fly, the chance of something going wrong grows. Like cars; they say everyone has an accident in their lifetime, so each year you drive accident free, you increase the chance of the next year being one in which you have an accident. Makes perfect sense to me.

     So all I can do is get on the plane with fingers and toes crossed.....

No comments: