Monday, November 30, 2009

Party all done.....

Well the company xmas party is done. It ended up being a great night for it, with having no snow and the weather being pretty mild. And today's it's snowing!!!! YAY!!!!
The food was very good, and the dance was good. Alot of people danced. The dj was leaning a bit too hip hoppy for me, but I still danced. Our specially arranged driver came and went without a hitch. I drank  wayyyy too much, and got into the rum and diet coke which I am not allowed to have, so of course on sunday I was feeling not great, but okay.
But needless to say, the xmas tree and decorations did not get put up. It was a leisurely day of computering and watching the Grey cup. I am sad to report the Roughriders lost in the last second, literally, by one point, when, after drawing a penalty for Too Many Men, Montreal got to re-do a field goal attempt they had just missed. The Roughriders prove once again that they are and always will be the Charlie Brown of Canadian football.
Oh! And.....I won the doorprize, so that's cool. One night, breakfast and parking in a fancy room at the Sutton. Not sure when I'll use it, but I will. The food there is wonderful.
And that's about it.

No comments: